A Special Topic in Geography that may be either a lecture programme or an individual supervised course of study
|Paper title||Special Topic in Geography|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,333.93|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,793.66|
Students should contact the School of Geography prior to enrolling in this paper to discuss course content.
- More information link
- View more information about GEOG 465
- Teaching staff
Teaching involvement from various members of staff in the School of Geography
- There are no prescribed textbooks for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding,
Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Advanced critical thinking in geography
- Well developed communication skills, orally and in writing
- Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in geography