2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
GERM 341 presents studies in German literature and culture.
|Paper title||Topics in German|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$904.05|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,954.75|
- GERM 201 or 331
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Teaching staff
- Convenor: Dr Antonie Alm
- To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Advanced research and academic writing skills
- Improved information literacy and familiarity with academic resources in both English and German
- Enhanced familiarity with a particular subject area and its broader context
- A critical appreciation of secondary material in the field.