2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
|Paper title||Topics in European History|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$886.35|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,766.35|
- 18 200-level HIST, ARTH or ARTV points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- (i) May not be credited together with HIST 335 passed in 2011 - 2013. (ii) Students who have not passed the normal prerequisite may be admitted with approval from the Head of Department.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of History, Art History and Visual Culture's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials will be made available electronically.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Communication, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain proficiency in written and oral communication skills
- Cultivate critical thinking, verbal communication and writing skills