Proposal development for a dietetic research thesis. Evidence-based practice, research methods and ethical considerations.
|Paper title||Master of Dietetics Thesis Part A|
|Teaching period||Second Semester Thesis|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,386.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$8,034.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Paper Co-ordinator: Dr Tracy Perry
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Ethics, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- To develop the knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet all entry-level competencies set by the New Zealand Dietitians Board