A critical and in-depth analysis of current and topical issues in the nutritional aspects of exercise, performance and sport, including practical application in a sporting or other exercise setting.
|Paper title||Research Project in Sport and Exercise Nutrition|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,200.57|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,793.66|
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Human Nutrition's website
- Teaching staff
- Staff will vary depending on the topic.
- Paper Structure
- The student works independently, supported by regular meetings with a supervisor, to complete a literature review of a specific topic of interest in the field of human nutrition.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Regular meetings set in consultation with a supervisor.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding,
Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of this paper students will have further developed their ability to communicate technical information and to critically appraise scientific literature in the field of sport and exercise nutrition.