A full-year paper in which the student prepares either an extensive literature review or a research report for a research project they have undertaken.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,905.38|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,793.66|
- Limited to
- PGDipAppSc, PGDipSci
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Human Nutrition's website
- Teaching staff
- Staff will vary depending on the supervisor.
- Paper Structure
- HUNT 485 is a full-year paper in which the student prepares either an extensive literature review or a research report for a research project they have undertaken. The expectations for HUNT 485 should be discussed with your supervisor.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Regular meetings set in consultation with a supervisor.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding,
Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of this paper students will have further developed their ability to communicate technical information and to critically appraise scientific literature in the field of human nutrition.