2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
A dissertation or case study on issues relating to one or more areas of International Business.
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,202.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,049.33|
- Limited to
- BCom(Hons), PGDipCom
Director, International Business (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teaching staff
- Students are supervised by staff from across the Business School.
- No textbooks are required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global Perspective, Communication, Critical Thinking, Cultural Understanding, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop the necessary skills (both oral and written) to communicate effectively in a global business environment, the skills to undertake research into international business and the skills to work in all areas of business and management within organisations operating internationally. This could include working in functional areas such as marketing, finance and human resource management in organisations within New Zealand or anywhere in the world.