This paper is devoted to the reading of two major Latin authors. The aims of the paper are to extend your knowledge of Latin language, and to heighten your appreciation of Latin literary techniques.
|Paper title||A Topic in Latin Literature|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,098.05|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,352.87|
- 18 300-level LATN points
- More information link
- View further information about Latin on the Department of Classics website
- Teaching staff
- Lecturer: Professor Jon Hall
- To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Self-motivation, In-depth knowledge.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An in-depth knowledge of Latin language and literature.
- Paper Structure
- Internal Assessment 40%