2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Advanced studies in criminal law and procedure.
This paper takes an advanced look at issues in Criminal Law, such as procedure/double jeopardy, drink-driving, drugs and consent in cases of sexual violation.
|Paper title||Advanced Criminal Law|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$672.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,118.80|
- LAWS 201 and 66 further LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Course materials are provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will have an in-depth knowledge of the areas of law covered.