Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A study of the law of agency and partnership.
|Paper title||Agency and Partnership|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019, expected to be offered in 2021|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2019 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- LAWS 202 and 66 further LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials are provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understanding of the law relating to Agency and Partnership.