Selected advanced topics within taxation.
Topics include the administration of tax, "tax as public law", the taxation of domestic and international trusts and international taxation.
|Paper title||Advanced Taxation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020, expected to be offered in 2021|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$672.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,118.80|
- LAWS 416
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- May not be credited together with LAWS 475 passed in 2014.
- Teaching staff
- Professor Shelley Griffiths
- Course materials are provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- In-depth understanding of selected topics in taxation:
- The administration of tax
- "Tax as public law"
- The taxation of domestic and international trusts
- International taxation.