A study of the relationship of landlord and tenant.
This paper deals with the law of commercial leaseholds.
|Paper title||Landlord and Tenant|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019, expected to be offered in 2022|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$659.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,970.20|
- LAWS 203 and 66 further LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials are provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Graduates entering practice will have a detailed understanding of:
- The law of commercial leaseholds
- The difference between leases and licences
- Consequences of failing to comply with requirements of leases