Special topics are used to introduce new Law papers into the curriculum.
|Paper title||Special Topic 3: International Criminal Law|
|Teaching period||Summer School|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$646.20|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,856.00|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- (i) Not all optional papers will be available in any given year. (ii) May not be credited with LAWS 484 taken in 2012.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Course materials are provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research,
Self-motivation, Interdisciplinary perspective, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Specific to the topic