2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Writing of a research paper, under supervision.
|Paper title||Research Paper|
|Points||15 points 15 points 15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (16 November 2020 - 11 December 2020), First Semester, Second Semester, Summer School|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$672.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,118.80|
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Admission subject to approval from the Dean of Law.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Students are required to find an appropriate supervisor.
- For individual research papers students use the resources of the Law Library.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
Global perspective, Environmental literacy
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes
- Learning Outcomes
- Ability to independently research for a major piece of legal writing