This paper will reflect on modern charity law from theoretical and practical perspectives. The paper will be comparative and will draw on a variety of disciplines, including philosophy, sociology and economics.
|Paper title||Special Topic 14: Charity Law|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$646.20|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,856.00|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- For more information view the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- To be confirmed
- Course materials provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
Global perspective, Environmental literacy, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- As per specific topic