Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Analysis and assessment of the law relating to the use and protection of the natural environment.
|Paper title||Environmental Law|
|Teaching period||Semester 1 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$992.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,015.50|
- LAWS 440
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Nicola Wheen
Course materials are available from the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Graduates practising in this area will have an in-depth knowledge of issues in environmental law.