A dissertation of between 15,000 and 20,000 words.
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,426.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$13,983.00|
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), PGDipArts
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of English and Linguistics website
- Teaching staff
- Supervision to be arranged by Linguistics staff.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate comprehension of core concepts related to the topic
- Locate the topic within more general knowledge of the field of study
- Use an appropriate methodology for investigating the topic
- Collect original data
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse data and draw appropriate conclusions
- Report the results of the study in appropriate language and format