Leadership literature and strategic evaluation of the importance of leaders for business and society, taking into consideration their responsibilities and decision-making from a variety of perspectives.
|Paper title||Leadership Development|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020, expected to be offered in 2021|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- 72 300-level MANT points
- More information link
- Teaching staff
To be advised when paper is next offered
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understand how human resource practices contribute to the development of leaders
- Critically evaluate the role of ethics, integrity and trust in developing socially responsible leaders
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of strategic thinking in leadership decision-making.