Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Leadership literature and strategic evaluation of the importance of leaders for business and society, taking into consideration their responsibilities and decision-making from a variety of perspectives.
|Paper title||Leadership Development|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2021, expected to be offered in 2022|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,113.72|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,177.04|
- 72 300-level MANT points
- Teaching staff
To be advised when paper is next offered.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will
- Understand how human resource practices contribute to the development of leaders
- Critically evaluate the role of ethics, integrity and trust in developing socially responsible leaders
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of strategic thinking in leadership decision-making.