Issues facing entrepreneurs such as work-family balance, growth issues and access to finance.
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019, expected to be offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,079.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,786.79|
- 72 300-level MANT points
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Management's website .
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the range of issues facing entrepreneurs, both from an academic research view and a practical view
- Develop ideas as to how entrepreneurs can increase their chances of success and growth within their entrepreneurial ventures
- Critically assess why women's entrepreneurship may be different to male entrepreneurs and apply this to case studies of entrepreneurs
- Develop research and interview skills by conducting research with entrepreneurs