Applied methods and techniques in field marine environmental science, including pollution, marine environment use, invasive species, marine conservation, indigenous use and jurisdiction. Taught as two field-based applied projects.
|Paper title||Advanced Applied Field Methods in Marine Environmental Science|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,535.97|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,517.77|
- Enrolment subject to approval from the Head of Department. This paper may be limited to students taking the paper as part of the PGDipAppSc or MAppSc in Marine Environmental Science
- Teaching staff
To be advised
- Enrolments for this paper are limited, and it requires departmental permission. View more information about limitations of enrolment.
No textbook required
- Learning Outcomes
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Experimental Design
- Multidisciplinary Perspective
- Presentation of findings
- Environmental literacy
- Cultural Understanding
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Environmental
literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
Professor Gary Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)