Any two modules from a selection of modules offered (each worth 10 points), subject to availability.
This paper is only available to MBA students. This is not a "taught optional course". Do not enrol in this paper unless you have contacted the Executive Programmes Department.
|Paper title||Topics in Advanced Marketing 7|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (13 January 2020 - 31 March 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- Available only to MBA students.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information about 400-level Marketing papers
- Teaching staff
- Various staff from across the School of Business.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper. Readings will be recommended in class.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper aims to provide students with the following generic learning outcomes related
to the specific advanced marketing topics chosen. Upon successful completion of this
paper, a student should be able to
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the scope and application of the theory and practice of the specific advanced marketing topic being studied
- Critically assess and apply key marketing theories specific to the advanced marketing topic being studied
- Critically evaluate how research methods have been used to investigate the marketing issues specific to the advanced marketing topic being studied
- Evaluate cases and examples in the specific advanced marketing topic being studied and provide reasoned courses of action to resolve the marketing issues identified in these contexts