Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A combination of approved modules from a selection of modules offered (each worth 10 or 20 points), subject to availability.
This paper is only available to MBA students. This is not a "taught optional course". Do not enrol in this paper unless you have contacted the the Executive Programmes Department.
|Paper title||Topics in Advanced Marketing 11|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (11 January 2021 - 31 March 2021) (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,226.78|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,350.96|
- Available only to MBA students.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information about 400-level Marketing papers
- Teaching staff
- Various staff from across the School of Business
- Textbooks are not required for this paper. Readings will be recommended in class.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
This paper aims to provide students with the following generic learning outcomes related to the specific advanced marketing topics chosen.
Students who successfully complete this paper should be able to
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the scope and application of the theory and practice of the specific advanced marketing topic being studied
- Critically assess and apply key marketing theories specific to the advanced marketing topic being studied
- Critically evaluate how research methods have been used to investigate the marketing issues specific to the advanced marketing topic being studied
- Evaluate cases and examples in the specific advanced marketing topic being studied and provide reasoned courses of action to resolve the marketing issues identified in these contexts