Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Consists of a special project in marketing (30 points) and a research methods module (10 points).
|Paper title||Special Project in Marketing|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,202.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,049.33|
- 72 300-level MART points (including MART 301 and MART 307)
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Associate Professor Lisa McNeill, email@example.com
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Marketing's website
- Teaching staff
- Various staff within the Department of Marketing.
- Paper Structure
- Research Methods:
- Introduction to research
- Ways of knowing - philosophy of research; research paradigms; ontology; epistemology
- Quantitative research methods
- Critical reflections on research techniques
- Qualitative research methods
- Research in action, applications and the role of research theory
- To be determined at the time of enrolment in the Special Project
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View course outlines for all the modules
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Learning outcomes for this paper will depend on the project undertaken.