MATH 401-412 are papers in advanced mathematics, representing both the classical core of the subject and its modern developments and applications. Details of these papers are available from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
This paper is a combination of two 10-point modules. Not all modules will be available in any one year. Additional modules may be offered. Check with Dr Florian Beyer, Director of Studies (Math Honours), for a confirmed list of modules that are running, their prerequisites and their semester.
|Paper title||Topics in Advanced Mathematics|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,120.06|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,439.89|
- Admission to Mathematics Honours
- More information link
- View more information about 400-level MATH modules
- Teaching staff
- To be advised.
- Paper Structure
- Consists of two separate modules.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Course outline
- View course outlines of 400-level Modules
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Mathematical knowledge and/or applications of mathematical knowledge.