Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A supervised project involving research and leading to the production of a research report.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,851.61|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$13,012.37|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Neuroscience Programme's website
- Teaching staff
- Students must obtain agreement from a neuroscientist at the University of Otago to supervise them before they are admitted to the programme. The student will be hosted in their supervisor's department.
- Research articles.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of a specific area of neuroscience research
- Understand research methods and analysis
- Communicate results