A supervised project involving original research and leading to the production of a dissertation.
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, 1st Non standard period (6 July 2020 - 17 June 2021)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,965.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$18,952.00|
- Limited to
- BSc(Hons), PGDipSci
BSc(Hons) and approved PGDipSci students majoring in Neuroscience should enrol in NEUR 490.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Students must obtain agreement from a neuroscientist at the University of Otago to supervise them before they are admitted to the programme. The student will be hosted in their supervisor's department.
- Research articles.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of a specific area of neuroscience research
- Understand research methods and analysis
- Communicate results