Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Preparation of a thesis proposal/preliminary thesis research. Normally taken by students in the papers year for a Master’s degree by papers and thesis.
|Paper title||Master's Thesis Preparation|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,851.61|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$13,012.37|
- Limited to
- Students in the first year of their MSc in Neuroscience by papers and thesis.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- The neuroscientist who has agreed to supervise your MSc thesis.
- Research articles
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of a specific area of neuroscience research
- Understand research methods and analysis
- Communicate results