The aim is to provide an advanced analysis of the mechanism of cancer drugs and classical concepts in cancer pharmacology.
|Paper title||Advanced Topic|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,622.82|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,017.70|
- Professor Rhonda Rosengren (email@example.com)
- More information link
- View more information about PHAL 427
- Teaching staff
- Dr Sarah Baird
Dr Greg Giles
- Paper Structure
- The paper will take the form of seminars that consist of lectures and in-depth discussion of the literature.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The topics will be introduced in a lecture format. In the following weeks, the topics will be expanded and discussed in detail using research literature as a basis for the discussion.