A supervised project involving research and leading to the production of a research report.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,661.63|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,681.50|
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information about PHAL 480
- Teaching staff
- Professor Rhonda Rosengren
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The aim of the dissertation is to introduce the student to research in both experimental and written forms.