Only occasionally offered, this paper provides a topic or selection of topics in physics at 300-level.
|Paper title||Special Topics|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,141.35|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Schedule C
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
To be advised when offered next.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain knowledge of advanced physics topics
- Gain problem-solving skills relevant to the topics studied
- Increase their ability for independent learning