The interaction between the news media and the state during international crises, examples of which include traditional wars, 'uncivil wars' and the 'war on terror'.
|Paper title||News Media and International Crises|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$886.35|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,766.35|
- 18 200-level POLS points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Teaching staff
- Dr Chris Rudd
- There is no course reader or textbook that you need to purchase for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Upon successfully completing this paper students will have
- Understanding of the main theoretical approaches to understanding media content
- The ability to conduct self-directed research