A supervised research project up to 10,000 words involving the development, implementation and reporting of an original topic in the student’s area of professional interest.
This is a supervised research project that is offered to students wishing to pursue a master's programme, either by thesis or by coursework. Students are required to contact the Rehabilitation Teaching and Research Unit (RTRU) before enrolling in this paper.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,869.50|
- REHX 780
- Limited to
- MHealSc, PGDipRehab, PGDipHealSc
- Suitable for people who hold a degree or diploma from a New Zealand university or are in an appropriate profession approved by the academic board.
- More information link
- View further information about Rehabilitation Studies
- Teaching staff
- Will Taylor
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the learning outcomes of REHB 780.