A supervised research project up to 10,000 words involving the development, implementation and reporting of an original topic in the student’s area of professional interest.
This is a supervised research project that is offered to students wishing to pursue a master's programme, either by thesis or by coursework. Students are required to contact the Rehabilitation Teaching and Research Unit (RTRU) before enrolling in this paper.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- REHX 780
- Limited to
- MHealSc, PGDipRehab, PGDipHealSc
Suitable for people who hold a degree or diploma from a New Zealand university or are in an appropriate profession approved by the academic board.
If you have not already done so, please contact the department for course advice before selecting your programme, email@example.com.
- More information link
- View further information about Rehabilitation Studies
- Teaching staff
- Will Taylor
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the learning outcomes of REHB 780.