2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Advanced techniques in comprehensive dentistry at the level of a general dental practitioner utilising modules in general dental practice, community dental and public health and paediatric dentistry.
|Paper title||Advanced Principles in General Dental Practice|
|Subject||Rural Oral Health|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020), 1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$18,719.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$34,070.50|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Darryl Tong
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- A high level of skill and understanding with the principles of advanced general dentistry as an independent clinician
- A higher skill level in the provision of general dentistry as a non-specialist in prosthodontics, paediatric dentistry, periodontics, orthodontics, caries control and public dental health promotion
- A high level of independent practice and team leadership