Participation in the production of a play at Dunedin's Fortune Theatre.
Please refer to the Theatre Studies programme for more information about the production for this paper in 2017.
|Paper title||Special Topic: Fortune Theatre Collaboration|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018, expected to be offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,352.87|
- 72 300-level THEA points. Note: With approval from the Programme Co-ordinator, the normal prerequisite may be waived for students with an equivalent level of knowledge. To do this, apply for Special Permission at the Review and Submit stage of your application.
- Admission to THEA 454 requires departmental permission. Students wishing to apply for this paper must contact Theatre Studies to complete an application form and to arrange an interview or audition.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Music, Theatre and Performing Arts' website
- Teaching staff
- Please contact the Music, Theatre and Performing Arts office for more information.
- Please contact the Department of Music, Theatre and Performing Arts office for a copy of the most recent paper profile.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy,
Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Learning outcomes will vary depending upon the topic taught in any given year.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.