2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Creation of one or more approved theatre projects.
|Paper title||Studio Project in Theatre|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (21 February 2020 - 18 February 2021), 2nd Non standard period (6 July 2020 - 26 June 2021)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,094.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,025.00|
- Limited to
- Admission is by application to the Head of Programme (Theatre Studies) by 1 February.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Please contact School of Performing Arts
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, teamwork, self-motivation, lifelong learning, scholarship, critical
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students successfully completing the paper will be able to demonstrate:
- Enhanced ability to undertake Performance as Research (PaR) projects (Research, Scholarship)
- Enhanced ability to analyse the artwork(s) of others as well as their own artwork(s) and to develop a high degree of critical awareness of each. (Scholarship, Global Perspective, Critical Thinking)
- Enhanced ability to reflect in and on practice (Research)
- Enhanced ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and performance forms (Communication, Research)
- Enhanced level of knowledge about and artistry in their chosen theatrical art form from creative, reflective and critical viewpoints (Lifelong Learning)
- Enhanced capacity for self-directed activity, undertaken in a focused, organised and timely manner (Self-Motivation)
- Enhanced ability to apply practical skills and knowledge to their chosen specialisation (Communication, Scholarship)
- Commitment to lifelong learning (Lifelong Learning)