No new enrolments will be accepted for this programme.
Regulations for the Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Imaging (PGCertMI)
Admission to the Programme
- Admission to the programme shall be subject to the approval of the Programme Academic Co-ordinator or nominee.
- Every applicant shall
- have a bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging or have a health sciences qualification in a relevant field requiring at least three years of full-time tertiary study, and
- present evidence of ability for advanced-level academic study.
Structure of the Programme
The programme of study shall consist of papers to the value of 60 points comprising
Duration of the Programme
- A candidate for the certificate shall normally follow a programme of study for not less than one semester of full-time study or the equivalent in part-time study.
- A candidate for the certificate will be expected to complete the requirements within two years of admission to the programme.
The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Health Sciences) may, in exceptional circumstances, approve a course of study that does not comply with these regulations.