Website Executive Education
Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Management (PGDipEM)
Regulations for the Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Management (PGDipEM)
Admission to the Programme
- Admission to the programme shall be subject to the approval of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Commerce).
- Every applicant must
- be a graduate, or
- have experience acceptable to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Commerce).
- Every applicant must enrol as part of an organisational group, after having arranged an appropriate course of study with the Director, Executive Programmes.
Structure of the Programme
- The programme of study shall consist of six 15-point papers from the Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Management (PGDipEM) schedule or from Phase 1 of the MBA Schedule followed by a 30-point Business Project in Executive Management (BUSC 590).
- A graduate who has completed the requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration or the Postgraduate Certificate in Executive Management shall be exempted from those papers previously passed for the certificate.
Duration of the Programme
The programme may be completed in three years of part-time study.
The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Commerce) may in exceptional circumstances approve a course of study which does not comply with these regulations.