Undergraduate study with the School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences
The Bachelor of Physical Education has been replaced with a range of major and minor subjects. The following major subjects are available:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Exercise and Sport Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAppSc) majoring in Physical Education, Activity and Health
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Sport Development and Management
The above subjects are also available as the Science major subject for the Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc).
See the School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences website for more information about these major subjects, as well as the minor subjects that are available.
- School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences website – Study with us
- Undergraduate study
How to apply
To apply for one these major subjects:
- Select the link above for the major you're interested in. This will take you to a page about the subject.
- Select the qualification you wish to take from the Qualifications list (BA, BAppSc, BSc or BASc depending on which subject you have selected). This will take you to the relevant qualification page.
- Click the Apply now button on the right of the qualification page. This will take you to the eVision login page where you can create your account and apply for the programme and select your major subject(s).
The following postgraduate programmes are available:
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (BSc(Hons))
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSci)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Development and Management (PGDipSpDM)
- Master of Sport Development and Management (MSpDM)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences