Monday 22 February 2016 3:56pm
CTCR researchers and colleagues from the University of Otago contributed to a highly regarded day of research presentations in Wellington as part of the Otago Spotlight Series: Cancer Research.
Videos and slides from these presentations are now available for viewing.
Our event showcased our internationally recognised and distinguished scientists alongside award-winning emerging researchers.
The programme extended across the cancer continuum:
- Unlocking the vulnerabilities of cancer cells
- Diagnosis and treatment advances
- Minimizing side effects of cancer therapy
- Screening, and health spending
- Social and behavioural factors
- Personal dimensions of cancer journeys
Link to the programme of videos and slides (Cancer Research at Otago website)