Topics and presenters
Presenters are listed in bold
Monday 27 September, 5:30–7:30pm
- Fibre-reinforced and repaired PMMA denture base resin: effect of placement on the flexural strength and load-bearing capacity
Gray Hun Li, Shiyao Chen, Anastasiia Grymak, John Jungki Kim, John Neil Waddell, Joanne Choi.
- Clinical Dental Technology patient presentation: Complete denture clinic case presentation
Shiyao (Tom) Chen.
- Comparison of wear behaviour of various occlusal splint materials
Anastasiia Grymak, Joanne Choi, John Aarts, Sunyoung Ma, John Neil Waddell.
- Fatigue Behaviour of Removable Partial Denture Clasps
Jenny Zheng, John Aarts, Sunyoung Ma, John Neil Waddell, Joanne Choi.
- Effect on fracture strength of yttria-stabilised zirconia crowns after clinical adjustments
Hannah Kent, Soohyeon Uhm, Kyrie Yang, Joseph Yoon, Jiaqi Luo, Kai Chun Li, Wendy Jansen van Vuuren, Abdullah Barazanchi, John Neil Waddell.
Wednesday 29 September, 5:30–7:30pm
- Optical and mechanical properties of conventional, CAD/CAM and 3D-printed denture teeth
Mei Ting Tieh, Joanne Choi, John Neil Waddell.
- Accuracy of 3D printed burnout resin versus CAD/CAM milled wax castings
Sam McDonald, Kevin You, Olga Rykova, Clara Jin, Levi Jones, Ludwig Jansen van Vuuren, Kai Chun Li, John Neil Waddell.
- Influence of different light-curing units and curing modes on the bond strength between ceramic and resin cement
Evonne Phua, Joanne Choi, John Neil Waddell.
- Clinical Dental Technology patient presentation: The effects of patient personalities on treatment
Zhaqueal Cockburn andSharon Simon.
- Effect of die hardener and super glue on the hardness/scratch resistance and flexural strength of die stone
Paris Fan, Keviom Zheng, Lu Lu, Sunny Kal, Kai Chun Li, John Neil Waddell.