The legal responsibilities, professional bodies, professional conduct and business management involved in operating a dental laboratory including one week of experiential outplacement in a dental laboratory or clinical dental laboratory.
|Paper title||Practice Management|
|Teaching period||Full Year (21 February 2022 - 12 November 2022) (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$740.50|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- (DTEC 201, DTEC 202, DTEC 203, DTEC 204) or (DTEC 102, DTEC 103, DTEC 105, DTEC 204, MART 205)
- Limited to
- BDentTech, BDentTech(Hons)
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: Dr Joanne Choi
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Ethics, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will gain the communication skills, knowledge of legal responsibilities, professional conduct and business management skills needed to work within the dental laboratory industry.