Planning and carrying out of a project related to dental therapy practice, utilising the knowledge and skills developed in papers DTHR 401, 402 and 404.
|Paper title||Dental Therapy Practice Project|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,774.75|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Dr Susan Moffat
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper aims to facilitate the student's understanding of the nature and workings of New Zealand's oral health services, including how New Zealanders use those services, the process of oral health service delivery, the economics of dentistry and how best to ensure and monitor quality in oral health care.