A minimum of 14 Level 3 NCEA credits in both Chemistry and Physics, or approved equivalent, are required for entry.
Main categories for entry
There are five main categories for entry into the Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDS) programme:
- Admission with secondary school qualification
- Admission with a first year of university study
- Admission with two or more years of university study
- Admission with university qualification(s)
- Admission with alternative qualifications
How to apply
The Division of Health Sciences website has detailed information about the entry requirements, and how to apply for admission to Dental Technology.