Foo Chin Dental Student Scholarship
The Southland Branch of the NZDA are delighted to offer the Foo Chin Dental Student Scholarship.
Application is open to all students in the BDS training at the University of Otago who originate from the Southland Region.
The scholarship is awarded annually for a period of one year to the value of NZD$2,000.
If you are from Southland and would like to apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to Southland Branch NZDA.
Applications for 2021 are closed. When 2022 applications open, dates will be advised.
- The scholarship applicant should pass every academic year, or the scholarship may be terminated
- The scholarship is open to students who have been accepted into the course for the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery at the University of Otago
- If in any year there is more than one applicant, the scholarship will be awarded to the candidate chosen by the Southland Branch committee
- Applicants may have to attend an interview as part of the selection process
- It will be expected that the students will correspond with the Southland NZDA Branch when able to, and will attend branch meetings
The Unviersity of Otago Scholarships Database has information about other scholarships that may be of interest to undergraduate students.