There are a number of ways you can fund yourself through your studies. Some of the following methods may be applicable to you:
Student Loan and Allowance
Please contact StudyLink for details.
Freephone 0800 889 900
Deaf Link free fax 0800 621 621
- View Government Student Loans and Student Allowances information on the Work and Income New Zealand website
Limited Full-time status
If you're unable to undertake the workload of a full-time course, you may still be able to get financial help under limited full-time status.
- View Limited Full-time information on the StudyLink web site or
- Contact Disability Information & Support
University of Otago Scholarships and Awards
- Donna-Rose McKay Disability Support Scholarship
- N G Stewart Scholarship
- Check out other scholarships and awards available to University of Otago students