Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Enrolment Enquiries & Changes

SER-Grad Recruit Banner Header 15


General enquiries e.g enrolment and change of course

All general queries relating to administration (eg., enrolment, examinations, withdrawal from papers, changes of course and changes of address) should be made to the University Information Centre, phone 0800 80 80 98. See below for information about academic transcripts.

Course specific enquiries

All queries which are course-specific (for example, relating to dispatch of course materials, course content and difficulties, assignment grading, receipt, return, extensions) should be made to your distance course’s administrator.

Making changes to your enrolment

(i) Changing your contact details

If your contact details change, it is important that the University is informed as soon as possible. This can be done either by entering the changes yourself using eVision or by contacting the University Information Centre: This ensures that your returned assignments, course materials, and other information goes to the right place.

Changes of location may also affect your examination venue. Contact the Examinations Office: to arrange a new venue. If you change your name during your course of study and wish the University to use your new name, contact the University Information Centre

(ii) Adding, deleting or withdrawing from papers

(iii) Exemptions, Credits and Course Variations

Applications for exemptions, credits and variation of the regulations for any paper or part of a course should be made at the time of your initial application and registration if possible. These should be discussed in advance with your course coordinator.

If you gain an external qualification during the year and then wish to apply for a credit, exemption, or variation you may submit your completed application later in the year. You should notify the University as early in the teaching year as possible of your intention to apply for credit, exemption or variation of the regulations so that consideration of your application occurs without delay.

^ Top of Page