Dodd-Walls Centre 12th Annual Symposium - 28 January to 1st February 2019 - Dunedin
As at 3 October 2018
The Dodd-Walls Centre 12th Annual Symposium will be held in Dunedin from the 28 January 2019 to Friday 1st February 2019.
Hutton Lecture Theatre, Otago Museum, Dunedin
- Professor Philip Russell, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, Germany
- Professor Martijn De Sterke, University of Sydney, Australia
- Professor Philippe Goldner, Institut de Recherche de Chimie Paris, France
- Professor Ulrich Schreiber, Forschungseinrichtung Satellitengeodaesie Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany
- Dr Giovanna Tissoni, Institut de Physique de Nice, France
- Professor Min Qiu, Westlake Institute for Advanced Study, China
- Professor Dan Stamper-Kurn, University of California, Berkley
- Professor Perry Shum, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
International Science Advisory Board Members Attending Meetings
- Professor Allister Ferguson
- Professor Bill Phillips
- Professor Nergis Mavalvava
- Professor Ian Walmsley
Accommodation has been arranged for Dodd-Walls Centre members at the University of Otago Executive Residence and Caroline Freeman College (Hall of Residence) for the duration of the Symposium. Please complete the 2019 DWC Accommodation Booking Form so that we can arrange your bookings upon your behalf.
We have 26 rooms reserved at the Executive Residence at the cost of $135 per night and rooms in apartments at Caroline Freeman College for $60.00 including breakfast. The apartments have 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and lounge. Caroline Freeman College also has a games room, pool table, table tennis table and library and small teaching spaces.
Registrations for the 2019 DWC Symposium can be made here
- University of Auckland - please arrange your travel through the University of Auckland travel providers and liaise with Dee Miles regarding payment details. You will need to complete the Online Travel Approval Form and also complete the Approval for Leave Request form (Staff and Students).
- Massey University, Victoria University of Welllington, Canterbury University and Other Institutions - please provide your travel preferences on the 2019 DWC Symposium Travel Arrangements Form.
- David Hutchinson
- Neil Broderick
Submission guidelines - DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS is 22nd October 2018 - please send to email@example.com
Use the LaTeX template in the link provided to write your abstract (please do not change formatting).
Generate a PDF version of your abstract.
If you are a DWC researcher, name the generated PDF (and the original LaTeX document) with the following convention: Theme-Name.pdf. For example: 1b-Erkintalo.pdf. If you are not a DWC researcher, use xx as Theme indicator.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit both the .tex file (and figures), and the generated PDF version of your abstract.
Australian and New Zealand School in Ultracold Physics
The Australian and New Zealand School in Ultracold Physics is being held at the University of Otago from the 21-25 January 2019 just prior to the 2019 DWC Symposium. For further details please see http://anzsup.org