The pathological basis of disease: necrosis, acute inflammation, immune responses, healing, chronic inflammation, neoplasia, haemorrhagic shock, thrombosis.
|Paper title||Human Disease|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$800.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,796.00|
- Limited to
- Course Administrator: email@example.com
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Pathology's website
- Teaching staff
- Course convenor Ms Catherine Ronayne
Lecturers: Dr Adele Woolley, Associate Professor Sarah Young, Dr Gail Williams, Professor Linda Holloway and Dr Nada Guirguis, Dr Noelyn Hung
- Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Ed.
- Course outline
- View course outline for PHCY 315
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the principles of human pathophysiology
- Recognise and apply these principles to common examples of local and systemic disease