A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Wednesday, 20 November 2019
- Academic background
- Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Preventive and Social Medicine (DSM)
- Associate Professor John Dockerty
This is an opportunity to look into the following research questions:
- What are the causes of leukaemia and other cancers in childhood;
- How does having a child with cancer affect families?
This may involve working with national and international data.
Other cancer-related projects may also be available: please ask if you are interested!
ContactAssociate Professor John Dockerty