Papers offered in 2019
The following papers are offered in 2019. FDRHMNZs and FRNZCGPs are welcome.
- GENA 723 Trauma and Emergencies in Rural Settings 29 April–3 May 2019 in Ashburton
- GENA 724 The Context of Rural Hospital Medicine 18–20 March 2019 in Rawene
- GENA 725 Communication in Rural Hospital Medicine Not available 2019. This paper will be offered in Semester One 2020.
- GENA 726 Obstetrics and Paediatrics in Rural Hospitals 11-14 November in Christchurch 3 days, 1 day Ashburton SIM Centre (day tbc).
- GENA 727 Surgical Specialties in Rural Hospitals 11–14 November 2019 in Christchurch
- GENA 728 Cardiorespiratory Medicine in Rural Hospitals 25-30 November 2019 in Dunedin
- GENA 729 Medical Specialties in Rural Hospitals 18–22 November 2019 in Christchurch
Postgraduate Certificate in Clinician-Performed Ultrasound
Registrations are now closed for 2019. Please email us (see contact details below) your name, contact details, place, and nature of your clinical work to register your interests by 1 August 2019 for the 2020 intake.
University-wide enrolment procedures and key dates can be found on the University webpage:
It is essential to email Bron Hunt, the Programme Administrator, well ahead of time prior to formally enrolling in a paper to avoid disappointment:
- Email email@example.com
Enrol in these papers through eVision if you are a returning student, and Bron has confirmed a space for you.
For new students in semester one 2019, please apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Rural and Provincial Hospital Practice (PGDipRPHP) ASAP.
For enquiries about enrolment, please contact the Rural Postgraduate Programme Administrator:
C/O Dunstan Hospital
PO Box 30