Papers offered in 2020
The following papers are offered in 2020. FDRHMNZs and FRNZCGPs are welcome.
- GENA 724 The Context of Rural Hospital Medicine 11–13 May 2020 in Rawene
- GENA 725 Communication in Rural Hospital Medicine 7–10 May 2020 in Hokianga
- GENA 727 Surgical Specialties in Rural Hospitals 25–29 May 2020 in Christchurch
- GENA 723 Trauma and Emergencies in Rural Settings 2–6 November 2020 in Ashburton
- GENA 726 Obstetrics and Paediatrics in Rural Hospitals Not being held in 2020 this paper will be offered in Semester 1 2021 (provisional)
- GENA 728 Cardiorespiratory Medicine in Rural Hospitals 23–28 November 2020 in Dunedin
- GENA 729 Medical Specialties in Rural Hospitals 16–20 November 2020 in Christchurch
Postgraduate Certificate in Clinician-Performed Ultrasound
Registrations are now closed for 2020.
Register your interest as soon as possible for the 2021 intake by emailing your name, contact details, place, and nature of your clinical work to:
University-wide enrolment procedures and key dates can be found on the University webpage:
It is essential to email Bron Hunt, the Programme Administrator, well ahead of time prior to formally enrolling in a paper to avoid disappointment:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrol in these papers through eVision if you are a returning student, and Bron has confirmed a space for you.
For new students to the Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate in Rural and Provincial Hospital Practice (PGDipRPHP/PGCertRPHP) in Semester one 2020, please contact Bron Hunt ASAP.
For enquiries about enrolment, please contact the Rural Postgraduate Programme Administrator:
C/O Dunstan Hospital
PO Box 30